Auburn Community Acupuncture offers you a relaxing way to address your health care needs. By using acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine the body can calmly find a way back to balance. Chinese medicine takes into account all aspects of our lives and provides a safe and effective alternative to western medicine.
Our ultimate goal is to relieve your symptoms at an affordable cost. We can do this by providing you with a quiet and relaxing open environment and offering you an affordable sliding scale of $40 - $70 ($70 for New Patients). New patients will have a 30 minute video consultation which will result in an individualized diagnosis and treatment plan, We want to provide you with quality care and to be able to come in enough to get better and stay better!
New Patients - ALL FIRST TIME APPOINTMENTS ARE BY TELE-HEALTH (VIDEO) outside of clinic hours, on Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday afternoons.
You will be scheduled for your acupuncture treatments during clinic hours after your video appointment has been completed.
Before scheduling please read the info below for important details.
• Patients with ANY symptoms of acute illness are not permitted to enter the clinic. ACA does not provide acute or emergency care. Please do not come to the clinic if you have any signs of illness. We realize people have coughs and sneezes for other reasons than acute illness. However, due to the nature of Covid and our community treatment room - if you have a cough or sneeze, for any reason, we ask you not to come at this time. Your treatment will be ended immediately if you are coughing or sneezing. Ask us for an herbal formula to help you with illness and allergies!
• MASKS are now optional. You will be in a room with others, so do what feels comfortable for you.
• Appointments are required to enter the clinic. To manage clinic flow and allow space for everyone, please do not bring children or other people with you to your appointment as the clinic is reserved for scheduled patients only. If you have a direct caregiver who is needed to assist you they may help you into your chair but will be directed to wait in the car during your appointment.
• Chairs will be cleaned after every patient. Please bring your own blanket. If you tend to be cold please bring your own small blanket or item to cover up with.
• The 12-hour cancellation policy. You will be able to cancel online until 12 hours prior to the appointment. Appointments canceled with less than 12 hours notice or missed without notice will be billed $40 automatically. Please respect our ability to keep our business running, these are very financially challenging times.
What hasn’t changed is our commitment to affordable healthcare, and to make ACA a safe space for healing for everyone in our community. We can’t wait to see you!
We have Gift Cards! You can come into ACA and pick up plastic gift cards to gift to family, friends, or colleagues.
OR You can purchase eGift Cards online and email your gift!