Auburn Community Acupuncture offers you a relaxing way to address your health care needs. By using acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine the body can calmly find a way back to balance. Chinese medicine takes into account all aspects of our lives and provides a safe and effective alternative to western medicine.
Our ultimate goal is to relieve your symptoms at an affordable cost. We can do this by providing you with a quiet and relaxing open environment and offering you an affordable sliding scale of $30 - $60 ($60 for New Patients). New patients will have a 30 minute private consultation which will result in an individualized diagnosis and treatment plan, They will then receive an acupuncture treatment based upon these findings. We want to provide you with quality care and to be able to come in enough to get better and stay better!
**ACA IS OPEN!**
Before scheduling please read the info below for important details.
• Patients with ANY symptoms of acute illness are not permitted to enter the clinic. ACA does not provide acute or emergency care. Please rest at home if you have any signs of illness and/or if you have members of your household that are sick. All patients will be screened at the door. We also realize people have coughs and sneezes for other reasons than acute illness however due to the nature of the situation if you have a cough or sneeze, for any reason, we ask you not to come at this time. Your treatment will be ended immediately if you are coughing or sneezing.
• Masks are required to wear a mask in the clinic and must fully cover your nose and mouth. We will be wearing a mask to protect you and all patients will be required to wear masks to protect each other. This will be strongly enforced. **Note: we are a medical facility and will still require masks inside the clinic.
• Appointments are required to enter the clinic. To manage clinic flow and allow space for everyone there will be absolutely no walk-ins. In addition, please do not bring children or other people with you to your appointment; the clinic is reserved for scheduled patients only. If you have a direct caregiver who is needed to assist you they may help you into your chair but will be directed to wait in the car during your appointment.
• Be on time. Please be aware that being on time for your appointment is now more important than ever. If you are more than 10 minutes late, we will need to reschedule you for another time, and cancellation fees will apply. No exceptions.
• Patients must sanitize or wash their hands thoroughly on arrival. We have plenty of sanitizers located throughout the clinic and the sink is inside the bathroom if you would like to wash with soap and water.
• Chairs are spaced over 6 feet apart and we reduced from 11 chairs down to 5. New patients will be moved to telehealth appointments outside of normal clinic hours, allowing more availability of treatment spots.
• Chair coverings will be changed after every patient. This means a lot of laundry for me! To reduce the laundry burden, if you tend to be cold please bring your own small blanket or item to cover with as none will be provided. Also, no eye pillows will be provided but again please feel free to bring your own.
• Water: We encourage you to bring your own closed water bottle and keep it by your chair. A cup of water will be available on request, but will not be self-serve.
• Clinic cleanliness will be a top priority. All clinic surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized regularly throughout the day. • The 12-hour cancellation policy. You will be able to cancel online until 12 hours prior to the appointment. Appointments canceled with less than 12 hours notice or missed without notice will be billed $30 automatically. Please respect our ability to keep this business running, these are very financially challenging times.
What hasn’t changed is our commitment to affordable healthcare, and to make ACA a safe space for healing for everyone in our community. Please be patient as we are also adjusting to the changes. We can’t wait to see you!
June 18th - CLOSED June 23rd - July 2nd - CLOSED
We have Gift Cards! You can come into ACA and pick up plastic gift cards to gift to family, friends, or colleagues.
OR You can purchase eGift Cards online and email your gift!